Ready to Respond 24/7
STAR Advocates are ready to respond to a medical or law enforcement agency 24 hours a day. Working with an Advocate can help give you space to know your options and understand your rights.
Support Services Available:
• 24 –hour crisis line providing information
for victims, families, and professionals
• Immediate crisis support and
• Assistance with medical and law enforcement professionals
• Assistance with emergency shelter and supplies
• 1-on-1 advocacy sessions by appointment or walk-in
• Support groups throughout the year on various topics
• Safety Planning and Risk Reduction Information
• Legal advocacy and court accompaniment
• Self-Care and Healthy Healing Information
• Counseling Referrals
• Assistance with service applications such as VCCB
The STAR office is open Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5:pm; closed major holidays.
STAR Advocates are available for consultation during these hours.
To schedule an appointment
Or to speak with an Advocate call 907-276-7273.
Or you can contact STAR Advocates at firstname.lastname@example.org